Thursday, January 16, 2014

Day 16...The Cold Capitol


THE COLD CAPITOL

At the risk of seeming like a tourist, I'm coming dangerously close to being cliche with my photos.  There are just so many visually cool buildings in St. Paul, and since they're outside and I have 365 days to shoot outside and much of my days are spent in St. Paul, this is where I start, I guess.

With that being said, I LOVE the way this shot turned out.  The wind was howling and the snow was blowing around me, but the Capitol stood out so beautifully.  I did very little aside from cropping to edit this image.  Aside from being very cold, it was a beautiful scene, quiet, snowy, somewhat serene.

Maybe when this project is over, I'll have a little coffee table book of all of St. Paul's great sites.

www.photosfeaturingyou.com

No comments:

Post a Comment