Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Day 29...A HOLY PLACE


A HOLY PLACE

Whenever I see this building, I feel like I've been transported out of this country and straight to the Ukraine.  It's so beautiful.  It really is another one of those places I had never noticed until recently, and then suddenly out of the corner of my eye while driving I saw it.  I didn't photograph it the first time I saw it.  I planned this evening so I would arrived at this spot right at sunset.  

This building is surrounded by a lot of trees, so it was pretty difficult to get a good shot of the domes and the sky without a lot of distracting flora.  I am going to go back again sometime when the sky is different.  I think the silouhette of it is amazing and completely beautiful.

www.photosfeaturingyou.com

No comments:

Post a Comment