Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day 30....Just Winter



JUST WINTER

More snow.  More cold.  More winter.  And it's not February yet.  This winter is tough.  Snow is pretty.  It's smooth and fluffy and sparkly.  But I'm honestly sick of it.   I think I might be able to find more visually appealing photos and appreciate the beauty of winter if I had a little more time to spend focusing my attention to the detail of my shots.

Today, I just feel like this isn't great work.  I went out after dark and took some shots of the city, the cathedral, the capital.  They were nice.  But it was so cold and windy that I couldn't spend enough time to refine the shots the way I wanted either.  So this is what I ended up with today.
I feel disappointed, and just sick of winter.

www.photosfeaturingyou.com

No comments:

Post a Comment