Friday, January 3, 2014

Day 3 ... Experimental, maybe not super artistic or appealing



Experimental, maybe not super artistic or appealing.

With my busy schedule and living in a state where there is a limited amount of sunlight during this season, I am quickly realizing that the time I have to complete my daily photo is going to really push my creativity limits.  

I, again, did not have a chance to get around to photographing until the sun went down.  And then I realized it was snowing outside.  I sat here looking at the big beautiful snowflakes falling and feeling a little bummed that it was nighttime.  Then I thought, hey, why not do something a little experimental.

I've taken photos outside during snow, and I've often become annoyed at the interference of the snow in the photo when the flash catches it.  However, tonight, I feel like my experimental shot is actually kind of fun.  

This is a shot from the front porch of my home.  Maybe not super artsy, but I like the porch lights and the snow.  It screams MINNESOTA.

www.photosfeauturingyou.com

No comments:

Post a Comment