Sunday, January 26, 2014

Day 26...Blizzard Clouds


BLIZZARD CLOUDS

I'm not going to deny, I'm sick of this weather.  I'm tired of snow.  I'm tired of cold.  But tonight, I went out in the wind and tried to capture the weather.  I think you can see that the clouds were definitely stirring up something.

My good friend Valerie who is an internationally-known professional photographer often inspires me with minimalist shots.  That's what I was trying to go for here, but the clouds and the setting sun really made it pretty dramatic.  

I know I said I was going to try to get away from landscapes and architecture a bit, but I have a hard time resisting the beautiful sky when the clouds and sun mix up such a beautiful scene.

With the coming blizzard conditions, maybe tomorrow's photo will just be white.

www.photosfeaturingyou.com

No comments:

Post a Comment