Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 6...A Classic Icon in the City


A CLASSIC ICON IN THE CITY

If you've been to St. Paul, you've likely seen it.  It cries out to be photographed.  Mickey's Diner.  Despite the subzero temps today, I did manage to get outside, and something about that cold, cold air seems to make things stand out so clearly.

If you look close, you can see a cook in the window.  That's what I was trying to capture, and when I looked at the result, I got these amazing reflections and total pops of color.  This likely won't be the last photo of Mickey's you'll see from me in the coming year since it is right across the street from the building I work in.  Somehow, I like this version of Mickey's as much as I like the photos you often see of the whole place.

What do you think?

www.phtotosfeaturingyou.com

No comments:

Post a Comment