Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Day 8...One of My Favorite Views


ONE OF MY FAVORITE VIEWS

If you Google "St. Paul High Bridge," you will see many, many people have photographed this bridge.  I have photographed it many times myself, from many angles, and in all seasons.  This scene was taken from the Wabasha Street Bridge on the edge of Downtown St. Paul.  It's one of my favorite views of the river in the whole city.  

It was another sunny and gorgeous (yet cold...-5 degrees) when I went out to get this shot, so it is not your typical Minnesota scene with little to no color.  Maybe in the spring, summer, and fall during this project, I'll do a few more shots of this lovely scene showing its seasons and other angles.  One thing I have not done yet is taken St. Paul bridge night scenes.  I guess it's time to invest in a decent tripod since I have 357 more days to fill this project up, and I LOVE night shots!

I may even post twice today, because I'm going to pass some time after work right at the Golden Hour today and I may see something irresistible.  

That's not against the rules, is it?  Oh, I made my own rules for this project...so we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment