Friday, January 17, 2014

Day 17...The Sunny Bridge


THE SUNNY BRIDGE

If there's other positive things I can say about my photo project aside from stretching my imagination and creativity, I'm also getting in some pretty fantastic walks.  Today I started off at lunchtime to see what I could find to photograph.  I wasn't having the best luck finding anything very interesting, so I just decided to wander down to the river.  It was a gorgeous day.  And when I got the the river, the sun was shining so brightly.  It took me way out of my way from the office, but it was worth the fresh air and endorphin production.

The river in downtown St. Paul has at least four notable bridges, one which I've already used in this project, the High Bridge.  There's also the Wabasha Street Bridge, the train bridge (I don't know what else to call that), and then today's photo, the Robert Street Bridge.  I took photos from a few different angles of the different bridges, and this one came out the front runner.  

I love bridges, and I'm actually pretty pleased that my walk took me to this very place today.  
 I really like this shot.

www.photosfeaturingyou.com

No comments:

Post a Comment